Speaking.co.nr

Free Books For English Learners - Forum

[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » Forum category » Best Books For Learning English » Free Books For English Learners (Download free Books only at www.sindhuniversity.co.nr)
Free Books For English Learners
AijazaliDate: Tuesday, 2011-03-08, 7:55 PM | Message # 1
Private
Group: Administrators
"In today's modern life where each and everyone is in a race to become successful it's so important for us to use latest technology to study but with fun social network need to be used positive so that we can increase our knowledge, experience and share our research and experiences. Employers are now asking for more and more active, experienced, qualified, motivative, enthusiastic people who can help them grow their companies.
It's a fact that most of us do not have these qualities all together, but we can develop these qualities in us, and this is our mission, and we will do it"
I got Some thing for you to study less but learn more and more sindh university is the best for free book download for every subject.

harrylubanskiDate: Friday, 2011-04-01, 5:13 PM | Message # 2
Private
Group: Users
Thank you very much for this important imformation. even i was also looking tis before 3 weeks but i tired and leave it.

http://www.theenglishforum.com/beta/forum

Message edited by harrylubanski - Friday, 2011-04-01, 5:15 PM

Forum » Forum category » Best Books For Learning English » Free Books For English Learners (Download free Books only at www.sindhuniversity.co.nr)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Thursday, 2024-04-25, 10:34 PM
Welcome Guest

Search

Site friends

• Create your own site